The domain name www.jeevanportal.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") and its Mobile Apps are owned by Jeevan Portal.Tutorials Point is a leading Edu-tech Company that provides online Links and redirects to government sites and national job portals along with tests to prepare for government and private sector jobs.
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) are set between JeevanPortal.com (“Company/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your/Publishers”) and will govern the use of the Website, our Mobile Apps (“App/Mobile App/Application”), or any products or services including Audio, Video, Images and Textual Content through a Computer, Mobile App, Online Streaming, tablets or other storage/transmitting devices (“Product(s)/Service(s)/Products & Services”).
An individual or a company hosting video courses or eBooks on our website and selling them to our website users based on our revenue sharing clause as expressed in Revenue Sharing for Published Content.
These Terms constitute an electronic record in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder and further rules there under as applicable and amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended time to time.
As a user of our Products & Services, you must agree to have read the terms mentioned henceforth.
Our products enable the users to gain information based on the government jobs and government documentation policies and address and requirements along with helping them to gain knowledge for these jobs by attending the online tests. The services include, without limitation, facilitating and hosting tests for users and accounts.
The company holds the right to modify or upgrade its products at any time. If you are at any time dissatisfied with our products, then your sole remedy is to discontinue the use of the products.
As a registered user of the website, you agree that we may notify you through email regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our products..
The company reserves the absolute right to revise these terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised terms on the site. Any revisions to the terms are effective upon posting. The terms will be identified as of the most recent date of revision. You should visit this page regularly to ensure your continued acceptance of these terms. Your continued use of the company products after any revision to these terms constitutes your binding acceptance of the revised terms. Notwithstanding the preceding sentences of this section, no revisions to these terms will apply to any dispute between you and the company that arose prior to the date of such revision.
You will need to register with us and obtain an account, username, and password for most activities on our platform, including to purchase and enroll in a course or to submit a course for publication. The information you provide at the time of registration help us in hosting your content, offering the content, customer service, and network management. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and password. You further understand that you are completely responsible for all activities associated with your account.
You warrant that your account related information will be accurate, current, and complete at all times. If we believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, or misleading, then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and restrict any and all current or future use of our products and services, without any liability to you.
You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account and any other breach of security. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage arising out of your failure or negligence to comply with the requirements stated in this agreement, either with or without your knowledge, prior to your notifying us of unauthorized access to your account.
You may not use anyone else's account at any time or transfer your account to someone else without the permission of the account holder. If you have authorized another individual, including a minor, to use your account, you understand under such circumstances, you are completely responsible for the online conduct of such user and the consequences of any misuse.
You agree to use our products and services for lawful purposes only. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the products. You agree not to use our content or products to recruit, solicit, or contact in any form instructors or potential users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with us without our advance written permission, which may be withheld in our sole discretion. You assume all risks from any meetings or contact between you and any instructors or other users of the products.
- You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the pricing information before using the site or registering for a course.
- You are not allowed to translate, republish, or print the content of this website without a written permission from the company.
- You will not use this website to upload any video of text course, tutorial, diagrams, graphics, logos, trademarks, or any other copyrighted contents belonging to any third party.
- You will not use contents or a portion of contents of this website for any unethical, unlawful purpose, to promote segregation depending upon gender, age, race, religion, nationality or disability of a person, to defame a person or to violate a person’s right to privacy.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation through the site.
- You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content.
- If you are under the age of 18, you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent before using the site or registering for a course.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We do not guarantee correctness, viability, validity and availability of information displayed on our website in the form of advertisements. We do not guarantee merchantability or fitness of the advertised information for any particular purpose.
We declare the advertisers and their clients or allied partners are neither our agents, nor partners. We do not provide guarantee for any published information on behalf of any of the advertisers and their clients or allied partners.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
We are not liable to any user for:
- Any loss or damages of any kind, as a result of using our products and services or other information provided on the website.
- Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way due, as a result of using or inability for using the website or its contents.
- Any third party websites or contents therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions.
- The unavailability of our website continuously or for any period of time.
Connectivity and Equipment Costs
If you avail our services as an Instructor, publisher or a registered user, then you are solely responsible to bear any costs arising out of the equipment required for providing or accessing such services. You are solely responsible for all costs related to connectivity and data access, and/or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the Company Products, including, but not limited to, any data charges imposed by a wireless carrier or Internet Service Provider, and for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
As a user of this website, you agree to protect and fully compensate us and our associates, namely, service providers and technology partners, from any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, all legal expenses, arising from your misuse of our services.
Relationship Between Us
You and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor, or agency relationship exists between us.
You agree that you will not use the data you receive for any purpose other than providing your services to those students on our platform. You will indemnify Jeevanportal against any claims arising from your use of students' personal data.
Copyright © and Trademarks ™
The web pages study material (referred to as "contents") are the copyrighted property of JeevanPortal unless you have uploaded/hosted it yourself. It is strictly prohibited to retain, reuse, reproduce or publish the contents or a portion of contents in any format, without our written consent.
We use various third-party logos or trademarks in our products. These logos and trademarks have been taken from various technology inventors GNU, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, IBM, Google etc. We strongly state that such logos and trademarks have no relation with Tutorials Point and they are property of their respective owners and they hold their copyrights.
Claims of Infringement
If you find your work has been duplicated in any hosted course, text tutorials, shared tutorials, white papers or any other part of the website and you believe it constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights are violated, please bring it to our notice us to claim for copyright or other intellectual property infringement. Kindly fill a notifying form at Contact Us Form. You can claim for the infringement by producing valid and correct proofs of your work.
Modification of Services
We may modify the features, pricing, and other aspects of our products and services at our discretion and these terms will continue to apply for the modified products and services. You further understand that we reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our products and services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification including suspension or discontinuance of all or any portion of our products or services.
Termination of Agreement
We may at our discretion terminate your use of our products and services immediately without notice for any breach of these terms or any of our applicable policies, as posted on the site from time to time. We may discontinue offering a product or service at any time which will terminate your right to access our resources.
You are within your rights to terminate your use of our products and services at any time, either by not visiting our site, or by contacting us.
Upon termination, we have no obligation to retain any of your account or submitted content for any period of time beyond what may be required by applicable law.
- Entire Agreement : These terms and any policies applicable to you posted on the site constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. These terms shall inure to our benefit and to the benefit of our agents, licensors, licensees, and successors.
- Severability : If any provision of these terms is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of these terms.
- Waiver : A provision of these terms may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Notice : Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder will be in writing and given by facsimile, postpaid registered or certified mail return receipt requested, or electronic mail.
- No Agency : Nothing in these terms shall be construed as making either party the partner, joint venture, agent, legal representative, employer, contractor or employee of the other. Neither the company nor any other party to this agreement shall have, or hold itself out to any third party as having, any authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, or to take any action that shall be binding on the other except as provided for herein or authorized in writing by the party to be bound.
Updating These Terms
From time to time, we may update these Terms to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different practices (such as when we add new features), and Tutorials Point reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these Terms at any time.
Your continued use of our Services after changes become effective shall mean that you accept those changes. Any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.
Last udpated on 26th Jan 2023